Spirit GeoLink v2
Spirit GeoLink v2 is unique module that helps with flying, learning and prevents from crashing.
Stop being afraid about your model. Let the module do the job for you!
- Position Hold - Leave the sticks and just look at the model. The GeoLink will maintain position you wish. Change the spot on will.
- Altitude Hold - Maintaining constant altitude - no need for collective pitch input.
- Altitude Limit - Let the module engage the Rescue automatically once it drops under configured altitude. Limit the altitude to not exceed a level at the same time.
- Return to Home - Command the model to return to home wherever it is.
- Geo-fence - Allow model to fly only in defined area.
- Flight log - Log each flight, view it and share it. Up to 3 hour of logged flights.
- Automatic Landing - GeoLink will land your model autonomously just like a drone.
- And more - Module can be easily updated and gain brand new functions.
- Navigation: Latest generation GNSS module with unbeatable 25Hz rate. Support for GPS, GLONAS, GALILEO, BEIDOU positioning systems at the same time.
- MEMS Sensor: 3-axis Gyroscope, 3-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis Compass
- Environmental Sensors: Pressure, Temperature and Humidity
- Distance Sensors: Laser precise measurement - up to 8 meters
- Processor: 32-bit Ultra-Low-Power ARM Cortex M33
- Enclosure: High quality CNC milled, red, semi-transparent Plexiglas
- Dimension: 45 x 45 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 28 grams
GeoLink v2 is based on the very latest technology with no compromise. You can be certain you will get the best piece of hardware.
Unlike GeoLink v1 there is additional Laser sensor that can be optionally used for making altitude functions even more precise. All used chips were designed just months ago to provide stunning performance. GNSS chip is able to process more than 2 times satellite number and receive signal from 4 concurrent positioning systems at the same time. This will lead to not only increased precision and safety but also to a faster signal acquisition from power up.
- All Spirit 2, Spirit RS, Spirit Pro, Spirit GT, Spirit GTR units - connected at the secondary SAT port (SAT2)
- All µSpirit and Spirit 1 units - *connected at the SAT port
- Radio - any 6+ channel
* µSpirit a Spirit units can't utilize ESC telemetry that is using the SAT port for data transmission.
With all these features even beginners can fly safely, learn significantly faster and to forget about stressful experience. Experienced pilots can utilize autonomous flight control to record a stunning movies, to become speed winner, to try advanced maneuvers and much more!
We Also Recommend
iKON 2 HD Flybarless System with Integrated Bluetooth Module iKON2004