Torq HLX Full Size Tail Servo
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Using the newest Hall Sensor Technology
- Blistering 0.035 Second Transit Speed
- Dedicated Helicopter Rudder Servo
- Incredible Levels of Speed & Performance
- Ultra Precise, High Resolution Control
- Newly Design Steel Gear Train for Maximum Strength
- Excellent Thermal Dissipation via Finned 6061 Aluminum Case
- 8.4V High Voltage Ready
- Optimized for High Demand Rudder Control
- 6 Ball Bearings Construction
0.035 sec / 60° @ 7.4V
0.04 sec / 60° @ 6.0V
11.0Kg.cm / 97.21 oz. in. @ 7.4V
9.0Kg.cm / 83.32 oz. in. @ 6.0V
Motor Type: Brushless
Servo Arm Type: Futaba
Working Pulse Width / Frequency: 760us / 560Hz 450us-1050us
Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm x 40mm (LxWxH)
Voltage Range: 6.0V - 8.4V
- For helicopter rudder usage only. Please note that the TORQ HLX-T servo must be connected to a flybarless flight controller that is set at a 760us pulse width setting for proper functionality. Due to the 760us pulse width, if the servo is connected to a receiver or servo tester, the servo will not properly function due to these applications that use a 1520us pulse width.
- Servo Grommet is suggested use if you use our servo on Nitro Heli.